Have you noticed that people who speak with conviction and passion are able to engage their audiences more? And those who speak with conviction can persuade and influence those around them better, bringing them along on their journey.
A great leader requires great conviction
Speaking with conviction as a leader is an incredibly valuable characteristic. In uncertain times in business, it’s reassuring to have someone able to convince us that things are going to be ok.
An ability to calm people, keep them on track and create an environment of certainty. When you are absolutely convinced your leader has chosen the right course of action you will be much more likely to believe and follow them. We feel relaxed and more secure knowing the person in charge has ‘got this’.
How can I speak with conviction?
Having conviction is a sum of many parts. Being able to speak with conviction is just one important skill.
Use powerful vocal techniques to help you sound more confident and in control is something we can all benefit from. Speaking with conviction helps us to clearly and powerfully engage people more effectively, dynamise conversations and meetings and make messages easier to understand.
Speak with Conviction and Impact
If you would like to improve in this area and are stuck on where to start we can help you. Our performance area Deliver Inspiring Messages will show you how and give you the confidence to use these techniques in all your business communications.
Participants will be able to:
- Sound and feel more confident and capable
- Make any spoken message interesting and engaging
- Make their audience sit up, listen and take what they’re saying seriously
- Get their ideas heard in meetings and increase their powers of persuasion
- Sound more believable, enthusiastic, passionate and inspiring
- Make a lasting, positive impact when communicating up and down the business
- Communicate powerfully and clearly to individuals and small groups
If you’d like further information on how we can help you or your leaders please contact us here.