It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
This module provides a powerful creative template to help you analyse and map the needs of your target audience and tailor your message, content or pitch accordingly.
Whether cascading material created by others or regularly delivering a “set” presentation, participants discover how to refine their content to engage specific audiences more effectively, gain their commitment and get better outcomes in any virtual or face-to-face meeting.
- Prepare effective presentations based on understanding the audience and their needs
- Identify the requirements and needs of the target audience
- Tailor and adapt the content appropriately to engage different audiences
- Prepare and deliver presentations that effectively and consciously tackle audience objections
- Anticipate objections and prepare responses to them
- Ensure that the potential audience’s requirements are understood
- Understand how the audience, timing, place and purpose affect the development of a presentation
- Re-imagine existing content in more engaging and memorable ways
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop