Plan & prepare for challenging situations
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
Actors use a brilliant analytical model to examine the dynamics of a dramatic scene and create a “performance plan” that structures their thinking to perform successfully.
This module adapts this powerful rehearsal tool for difficult business situations and introduces participants to a step-by-step, problem-solving model that empowers them to successfully prepare for and tackle a variety of professional challenges and situations.
Participants discover how an effective “performance plan” strategy can systematically identify tangible solutions to the barriers and challenges people face, increasing resilience and improving performance and results.
- Plan a strategy and prepare effectively for any challenging situation
- Get better results from challenging situations
- Clearly define the behaviours, language and actions required to effectively tackle issues
- Simplify complex and difficult work situations into manageable actions
- Plan and deliver improved results
- Build resilience and proactively tackle challenges at work
- Respond quickly and positively to difficult situations and challenges
- Break down any challenging work situation into a set of structured processes and achievable steps
- Take personal ownership when tackling an issue
- Anticipate obstacles and consider options
- Act decisively and take control of challenging situations
- Identify and evaluate the range of solutions available
- Prepare for difficult meetings or events
- Manage challenging situations more confidently
- Increase resilience and build confidence in my ability to succeed
- Tackle challenging situations with passion, energy and enthusiasm
- Maintain focus and objectivity when confronted with adversity
- Be more confident about tackling challenges
- Face challenges and adversity head on
- Learning workshop
- Embedding products