The great end of life is not knowledge but action.
As in theatre, face-to-face presentations have a stage, a performer, a rehearsed message and … a “live” audience that demands passion, conviction and excitement.
This module reveals secret skills used by the world’s greatest theatre actors to let you consciously deliver knock out face-to-face presentations and pitches that maximise engagement, are memorable and deliver results.
Participants discover how to instantly project powerful gravitas, build strong rapport with any size audience and adjust their energy to keep everyone fully engaged with what is being said.
- Deliver impactful and confident presentations
- Make a fantastic first impression in front of any size audience
- Generate a powerful presence that grabs and holds the attention of your audience
- Speak clearly and loudly so I can be easily understood
- Easily address a large group or meeting
- Come across as open and relaxed in presentation situations
- Connect with an audience and make people receptive to my message
- Make every audience member feel included
- Use stillness to exude gravitas and project control
- Appear natural, relaxed and at ease in front of any size audience
- Use powerful gesture and considered movement
- Control my nerves to appear more relaxed and calmer
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding products