To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.
Whether using their voice to hold and excite a radio broadcast audience or distilling a performance into the lens of a camera… actors have perfected amazing techniques to communicate powerfully through technology to an audience – even if they aren’t present or “live”.
This module applies the secret skills actors use to drive impactful radio and film performance to empower you to communicate more powerfully to a “once removed” audience in a virtual meeting.
Participants discover simple, revelatory skills that enable them to instantly deliver impactful and memorable virtual meetings or presentations that consistently energise and inspire colleagues, teams, clients and stakeholders.
- Hold people’s attention and deliver remote meetings with confidence and control
- Radiate confidence and authority in all business interactions
- Take control of my professional image through simple behavioural changes
- Deliver inspirational business messages with confidence and conviction
- Leave a long lasting and positive impact after all virtual meetings
- Bring messages to life with enthusiasm and passion
- Energise a meeting when I speak
- Sound convincing and make a lasting impact when communicating at all levels
- Make it easier for people to listen to me and remember my important messages
- Make any message sound more interesting and inspiring
- Consciously control and adapt my body language to make a memorable impression
- Project consistent positivity and drive when communicating virtually
This module is delivered in a variety of method to aid learning and embedding.
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding Product