It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question.
This module equips you with powerful techniques that film writers use to make a dramatic dialogue seem natural and easy, and helps you build open and productive everyday business conversations.
Participants discover how to use questions to create insights and opportunities for agreement and collaboration, to ensure any virtual or face-to-face conversation is engaging and reflects positivity and enthusiasm.
- Put others at ease when starting a conversation
- Allow others to feel comfortable engaging in an open dialogue
- Energise a conversation when I speak
- Build stronger business relationships
- Find common ground and agreement with others
- Talk more comfortably to other people
- Stay open and responsive in conversations
- Be more memorable – hold peoples’ attention and make them listen when speaking
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding products