We do not remember days, we remember moments.
Do you know the secret formula writers use to hook the human imagination and get you interested in what happens next?
This module reveals a toolbox of unique creative techniques to help you create new and engaging business presentations that are compelling and memorable.
Participants discover how to plan, structure and create powerful virtual or face-to-face presentations that will hook and engage an audience’s imagination from the start, and deliver key messages and calls to action that are clear and inspiring.
- Create and structure a presentation to hook my audience and hold their attention throughout
- Create effective presentations that clearly communicate my message/s
- Engage my audience’s imagination and make them sit up and listen
- Structure the presentation around clear goals and/or a call to action
- Stand out from the crowd and be remembered as an innovative and engaging presenter
- Make my key messages standout
- Bring PowerPoint to life and use the format in creative and interesting ways
- Understand the power of “less is more” and how to be concise
- Structure and build engaging and memorable presentations
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding products