You must trust and believe in people, or life becomes impossible.
Actors can technically build authentic and trusting relationships between themselves and other characters – even if they have only just walked onto a set.
This module provides unique skills and techniques that empowers you to technically accelerate the building of trust and genuine rapport in any virtual or face-to-face working relationship.
Participants learn simple but effective conversational tools and listening skills to help them consciously cultivate more supportive, productive and beneficial working relationships.
- Consciously build trusting and collaborative relationships at every level
- Proactively develop more constructive and effective working relationships
- Instantly establish trust when meeting someone for the first time
- Engender confidence, trust and credibility when communicating any business message
- Make others feel more valued and respected
- Smile and project positivity to build more effective working relationships
- Listen to what others say to nurture trust
- Show empathy to strengthen relationships
- Be aware of how poor collaborative behaviour affects others
- Create trust and mutual respect to build positive, productive working relationships
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour Change Workshop