Words are loaded pistols.
This module introduces the creative techniques writers use to plan, design and produce highly engaging written communication.
Participants discover how to capture the attention of any reader, engage and enthral the imagination and say much more with much less to have a memorable and persuasive impact.
- Construct written communications in a memorable and engaging style
- Prepare, create and deliver engaging and memorable written communication in a business environment
- Understand the power of words and make messages stick
- Use engaging and persuasive language to bring my messages to life
- Create business messages that are enthusiastic, passionate, convincing and believable
- Write engagingly and succinctly in a variety of communication styles
- Consider the words, phrases and sentences that will bring my message to life
- Use language that interests and attracts the audience
- Define the purpose of communication, the audience, the aims and the outcomes
- Select an appropriate tone and style for the written communication
- Decide on the level of formality required for each communication
- Proofread work and make any necessary amendments
- Identify the purpose of the communication, the audience and the outcomes to be achieved
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding products