The universe is made of stories, not of atoms.
A good story demands that once a listener hears the beginning, they want to find out the middle and then, must go on and hear the end.
This module reveals how writers structure a story, so it engages the fundamental driver of the human imagination – the need to know what happens next.
Participants discover how narrative conventions that technically craft a “cracking story” can be applied to delivering business messages that appeal, surprise and engage listeners in any virtual or face-to-face meeting or conversation.
- Make my key messages and ideas more memorable
- Structure a business message to appeal to and surprise listeners
- Create engaging narratives around my ideas and key messages
- Inspire and motivate people more effectively
- Communicate a message or idea in a manner that generates enthusiasm
- Paint compelling and convincing pictures that people can engage with
- Communicate your ideas through story so they are more memorable and easier to share
- Use stories to deliver engaging messages or ideas
- Structure a message to guarantee engagement
- Use the language of stories to inspire others
- Use storytelling structure to guarantee positive and engaging delivery of key messages and ideas
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding products