You can’t tell a joke if you don’t know the punchline.
Stories are engaging and memorable because they offer something most business messages don’t – participation.
This module examines how stories appeal to the most basic of human needs – to explain the world around you and realistically predict what the future holds.
Whether you want to simplify future strategy or if you have to cascade a complex business message, you will learn how to use the principles of storytelling to describe a vivid and compelling vision of the business future in a clear and actionable way.
Participants discover how to structure the delivery of a “story” to motivate others about the future, generate enthusiasm and commitment and get increased buy-in to new ideas and strategies in any virtual or face-to-face meeting or presentation.
- Communicate a compelling business vision, which generates excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Use an engaging narrative to inspire and motivate people more effectively
- Paint compelling and convincing pictures that people buy into
- Create engaging narratives around my ideas and the changes they will bring
- Communicate my ideas through stories so they are more memorable and easier to share
- Improve communication of my key messages and ideas
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding products