The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
Actors are experts at building positive face-to-face human relationships with the performers acting in front of them, even if they don’t “naturally” get on well.
This module equips you with the skills and behaviours you need to present professional excellence and communicate with more power, presence and authority in face-to-face business situations.
Participants discover simple but revelatory behaviours that empower them to project conviction and confidence and speak more impactfully – making messages easier to understand, engaging people more effectively and dynamising any conversation or meeting.
- Feel more confident and capable when communicating
- Make an audience sit up, listen and take what I am saying seriously
- Make any spoken message interesting and engaging
- Project positivity in any one-on-one business situation
- Be comfortable holding eye contact and attention
- Be more believable, enthusiastic, passionate and inspiring
- Hold people’s attention in every interaction
- Come across as open and relaxed in meeting situations
- Get my ideas heard and increase my profile
- Make a lasting, positive impact when communicating to all levels of seniority
- Be more comfortable in meetings
- Use the power of my voice to ensure the audience take what I am saying seriously
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding products