Worry is a sustained form of fear caused by indecision.
This module helps you recognise why time management is important and what the implications are if you are not proficient at it. You learn concrete techniques and skills to manage time effectively and ensure positive results are consistently delivered at work.
Participants discover insightful templates and tools to analyse their time, define the specific challenges and obstacles they face, prioritise their objectives and successfully plan, balance and manage the delivery of their responsibilities.
- Understand why time management is important
- Identify bad time management habits and how to tackle them
- Liaise with and update others contributing to the work
- Identify the barriers and challenges to delivering
- Define strategies to manage time effectively
- Discriminate between the urgent and the important
- Prioritise work according to its importance and urgency
- Thoughtfully plan the use of time effectively and efficiently
- Maintain a conscious balance between work and personal life so that one doesn’t dominate the other
- Plan work in line with objectives and deadlines
- Use practical techniques and tools for organising time effectively
- Prioritise my time in line with my work plan
- Keep appropriate records to monitor my work and make them available to others
- Adapt work plans to reflect changes in priorities
- Review and reflect on the outcomes of my plans and identify learning points to improve future work
- Set work objectives which are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound)
- Learning workshop
- Embedding products