A smart salesperson listens to emotions not facts.
This module increases your awareness of how every sales conversation – whether you are meeting someone for the first or hundredth time – must be adapted to the needs and psychology of the different “types” of prospects or clients.
Participants discover how from the moment they start any virtual or face-to-face sales conversation they can quickly flex their communication style to appeal more directly to the emotional triggers and buying drivers of the different customer “types”.
- Quickly identify the sales type I am talking to
- Use communication styles that are appropriate to different people and situations
- Confidently adapt my behaviours and embody different communication “types” when I sell to my clients
- Prepare different sales responses for different customer types
- Understand the different sales styles for different clients
- Pick up quickly on the need to change my sales behaviour
- Flex my personal style authentically and adapt quickly so I can engage others
- Sell more effectively to a wide range of personality types
- Adjust and change my communication style quickly and authentically
- Be comfortable flexing and adjusting my communication style
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour Change Workshop