Develop a personal brand
Whatever you are, be a good one.
We all have a personal brand – but not everyone consciously develops a brand that will maximise potential and drive future career progression.
This module enables you to define a personal brand that reflects your ideal professional self and your wider career and personal ambitions.
Participants discover how to make conscious, observable changes in behaviour to authentically embody the business values that can drive success in their role and consistently project a dynamic and appealing professional brand in every virtual or face-to-face interaction.
- Define an authentic personal brand
- Understand what my professional values mean and how I can connect to them in a meaningful and beneficial way
- Understand why a personal brand is important and how it can be used to reach ones potential
- Translate my values and brand into tangible, observable behaviours
- Make conscious changes in behaviour to embody my values and improve performance
- Define the business values that drive successful performance in my role
- Recognise and eliminate behaviours and attitudes that may prevent my success
- Create a personal brand by design
- Confidently embody my personal brand in real work situations
- Embody my business values in real work situations
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshops
- Embedding products