Deal with difficult questions
Everything that can be said, can be said clearly.
This module empowers you to confidently project credibility when dealing with difficult questions in any virtual or face-to-face conversation, meeting or larger group Q&A session.
Participants discover tools to plan and prepare satisfactory answers to difficult questions (including ones they don’t know the answer to) and apply effective listening and questioning skills to stay in control of all types of difficult audiences.
- Confidently manage questions from any business audience
- Prepare and plan ways of handling difficult questions
- Understand how to handle questions that I cannot answer there and then
- Ensure that the audience questions are understood and that all issues requiring clarification are resolved
- Respond positively and effectively to questions
- Understand the process for handling questions
- Prepare clear responses that deal effectively with difficult or unexpected questions
- Respond constructively to any objections or criticisms
- Ensure objections raised are fully recognised and responded to in a friendly, logical way
- Anticipate problems or objections and prepare possible responses
- Remain professional
- Have a structured and well thought out process for Q&A’s
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour Change Workshops
- Embedding products