The man who is not dead still has a chance.
This module enables you to confidently tackle customer objections and stay credible even if you don’t know the answer, or the answer is not what a customer wants to hear.
Participants discover how to remain calm and stay in control of any virtual or face-to-face sales meeting. They learn how to guide customers through a conversational structure that identifies objections and solutions to let them negotiate a win – win resolution that maintains trust and builds future sales success.
- Tackle customer objections more effectively
- Plan and prepare for a range of difficult objections
- Discover a conversational structure to tackle difficult objections
- Close a sale confidently even when the pressure is on
- Overcome customers’ objections sensitively and constructively
- Secure agreement to explore the sales objections
- Use advanced questioning techniques to probe customer objections further
- Understand how to isolate the important sales objections
- Understand how to relate customers identified needs to my product or service
- Know when to say ‘no’ to a customer
- Invite more explanation from my customers to explore in detail the concerns they have identified
- Be calm and project composure in even the most difficult negotiation
- Learning workshop
- Embedding products