The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
Company values exist to define the culture of an organisation and to drive its strategic decisions and development. But what do these values really mean on a day–to-day basis and how do they help people perform their roles effectively?
This module helps teams and individuals decode the company values and explore how they can be applied practically as a powerful tool to improve performance at work.
Participants discover how to make conscious, observable changes in behaviour to authentically embody the organisational values that drive success in their role and consistently project the ideal professional version of themselves every day, in every virtual or face-to-face interaction.
- Identify the behaviours for my role which are compatible with the vision and values of the organisation
- Understand how to bring the company values to life in everyday language and behaviour
- Connect to the company values in a meaningful and beneficial way
- Translate the company values into tangible, observable behaviours
- Make conscious changes in my behaviour to embody company values and improve performance
- Align the company values, culture and beliefs to my personal values
- Define and recognise the importance values bring to the company and individuals
- Identify which company values are difficult to authentically embody at work
- Understand top performance in line with the company values
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop
- Embedding products