If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
The dramatic hero always overcomes the problem. How do they do it?
This masterclass module applies the stoic philosophy, energy and intelligence of the dramatic “hero” to help fortify and motivate you when everyday business problems and situations seem daunting.
Participants discover advanced techniques and strategies to immediately energise in the face of professional adversity. They learn how to employ the behavioural responses of the “hero” and take immediate, forceful action/s to confront and tackle the difficult situations and/or challenging problems in front of them.
- Face conflict and adversity with exceptional resolve and confidence
- Act decisively and take control of any challenging situation
- Face up to any person, problem or situation quickly and directly
- Take personal responsibility to tackle problems
- Build resilience and proactively tackle challenges at work
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour Change Workshop