Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
Work better together. Build stronger group capabilities. Improve morale and motivation. Deliver more results.
This module explores the different roles required for a team to function successfully and identifies the behaviours and motivations of each team role.
Participants discover why team members behave as they do and how each role can support other team members. They develop an appreciation of the different behaviours and skill set of each team member and use simple strategies to “release” each other’s potential to become a truly dynamic and supportive team.
- Clearly articulate the purpose of the team – what it has to achieve, and why a team approach is beneficial
- Define the roles and behaviours of an exceptional team
- Understand team members strengths and weaknesses
- Identify the value of becoming a high performing team
- Understand why different roles and skills are important to my team
- Develop and strengthen relationships within the team
- Be more courageous, energised and successful as a team by aligning team purpose
- Define the ideal team and explore the behaviours that will get performance to the highest levels
- Develop team trust and rapport
- Define the behaviours of the ideal team and then embody these behaviours
- Learning workshop
- Embedding products