Make a customer, not a sale.
This module deconstructs the intangible quality of “trust” and equips you with the skills and behaviours of the trusted sales adviser in any virtual or face-to-face sales relationship.
Participants discover the strategies and behaviours to nurture trust and rapport and develop sales relationships that are respectful, credible and beneficial – ensuring long term benefits for both parties.
- Act in a way that displays I am honest, sincere and ethical in my sales approach
- Embody the behaviours of “trust” and leave a positive sales impact in every interaction
- Embody enthusiasm, trust and credibility when communicating
- Project empathy and care to build positive, lasting relationships
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour Change Workshop