Negativity is the enemy of creativity.
Every day in rehearsals actors build creative and collaborative relationships. They understand how to ensure every member of a team feels valued, empowered and able to contribute.
This module applies secret performance techniques to help you instantly grow collaborative relationships and empower you to be a dynamic team member.
Participants discover how to consciously build supportive relationships and turn any virtual or face-to-face conversation into a positive exchange that ensures others feel supported and able to think and problem solve more freely and effectively.
- Respond enthusiastically to ideas and provide constructive feedback
- Confidently participate in conversations that challenge and explore creative concepts, approaches and new ideas
- Encourage and facilitate others to offer and develop their own ideas and suggestions
- Be open to critical analysis of my own ideas and to the ideas of others
- Recognise and understand the characteristics of collaborative people
- Unlock collaboration in myself and others
- Present ideas in a creative way to provoke response and critical debate
- Encourage and recognise collaboration within the team
- Be seen as collaborative and add value in business relationships
- Promote an ethos and culture that recognises collaboration and a sharing of knowledge and demonstrate the benefits
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour change workshop