About the time we think we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
This module reveals the philosophy, strategies and behaviours required to enable you to prepare, structure and conduct “win – win” negotiations. It also identifies how a negative negotiation philosophy can adversely affect any of your virtual or face-to-face negotiations.
Participants learn how to confidently plan “win – win” tactics in advance and control a negotiation so it builds trust, identifies interests, gains agreement and secures mutually beneficial outcomes in any one on one or small group conversation.
- Plan and structure negotiations to achieve win-win solutions
- Understand the principles of how to negotiate for mutual benefit
- Understand positive and negative behaviour in negotiation
- Identify key options and trade-offs in negotiations
- Define effective behaviours to remain positive in the most difficult negotiation
- Know when I can, or should, say ‘no’
- Close negotiations effectively
- Learning workshop
- Behaviour Change Workshop